New Position Posting
Columbia, SC - The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team responsible for administrative support for Project Management by organizing and controlling project activities. This includes scheduling technical resources, coordinating project logistics, maintaining fleet information, actively participating in production meetings, and managing subcontractor invoices and coordinating travel. Project Coordinator will also support Operations in forecast and budget reporting, monitoring internal costs, reporting on resource utilization, and reviewing project job costing and project budgets. Under the direction of VP of Operations, the Project Coordinator will work with Project Managers to assist with project kick-offs, equipment ordering and project closeout procedures. Responsibilities also include monitoring and reporting on Service Department activities and customer follow up as needed.
• Two years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role, AV related experience preferred
• Strong math skills required (previous accounting experience is a plus)
• Ability to multi-task with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Advanced skills with various software programs, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
· Familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, DTools, or Promys is a plus
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently; flexible during times of change
• Persuasive and motivating to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources and all departments within the company
• Ability to overcome tension among the project team, should it arise
• Demonstrated experience in personnel management
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment is essential
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
Please send resumes to Info@avgroup-sc.com.
*Advanced Video Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer*